Be careful of a seller of 240Kgt spare parts!

Aloittaja 240K gt, joulukuu 26, 2013, 18:38:37

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

240K gt

One guy, many names. Kees Kees = Salem Hamoud = Sam Hamoud = S. Hamoud = Sam Dirk and what else...([email protected])...

He lives and makes business in Netherlands. He took treacherously my Datsun 240Kgt spare parts. These spare parts are my property and he has not returned these spare parts although I have many times asked him to return them. Do not buy these spare parts, since he has got no legal right to sell them.

I have reported this case to the police. They registered it as a fraud.

I have a picture of this guy and pictures of the spare parts he took (kiki.kuvat.fi). I have all the facts and documents of this case. If this guy says something else, he does not tell the truth. He still has not returned my property although I have asked several times.
DATSUN 2D HARDTOP- 240K gt-AUTOMATIC C 110 -74
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07
OSSUUS SH KARVAOOPELISTA :) -09

Pastori

We are very aware of this man. He has purchased several Datsuns from here and all over scandinavia. We are trying to warn all the classic japanese car owners the best we can. There is at least one case open here where police is also involved. Hopefully he will be put behind bars soon.

Most likely your parts are going to arabian peninsula, cause thats where all the cars go. I'd start my search there but dont get your hopes up.

To Finnish members: tässäpä taas lisää syitä miksi välttää näitä Lentäviä Hollantilaisia ja Arabian emiirejä.
(B310 150Y -81, N10 150A -82, 330 220C -79), S30 240Z -72, 430 280C, Skoda Octavia 1.9TDI -00, VW Transporter -98

240K gt

A fresh photo of the guy who took the spare parts and still not returned the although I have asked several times, is available form the address kiki.kuvat.fi. From the same address you can find the pictures of some of the missing spare parts when clicking the black icon.
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

This "guy" still has not returned the spare parts he cheated, despite several requests. Did you happen to see the who was captured at the Finnish customs at Helsinki a while ago? Could it have been the same "guy" as in the photo at kiki.kuvat.fi ? ;)
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

Just wondering that nobody is defending this "guy" - or is there really nothing to defend to?? Not even from himself?
kiki.kuvat.fi
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

Read this warning and see the pictures. www.kiki.kuvat.fi

One "guy", many names. Kees Kees = Salem Hamoud = Sam Hamoud =  S.Hamoud = Sam Dirk and what else...([email protected])   

He lives and makes "business" in Netherlands.

He took treacherously my Datsun 240K gt spare parts. He still has not returned my property althougt I asked several times.

HONEST REAL  MAN DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. >:(

www.kiki.kuvat.fi
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

RGeris

I will let you know if i see something for sale! Haven't seen anything yet. I hope he ends up returning the parts  >:(. Is it ok if i notify some other Datsun collector's in the Netherlands so they don't buy the parts by accident?

240K gt

Absolutely ok ! :D

Tell everyone in the world !  Thank you ! :D

Honest people should definitely boycott this "guy " ! >:(

www.kiki.kuvat.fi
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

LainaaRead this warning and see the pictures. www.kiki.kuvat.fi

One "guy", many names. Kees Kees = Salem Hamoud = Sam Hamoud =  S.Hamoud = Sam Dirk and what else...([email protected])   

He took treacherously my Datsun 240K gt spare parts. He still has not returned my property althougt I asked several times.

www.kiki.kuvat.fi
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07

240K gt

Lainaa
LainaaRead this warning and see the pictures. www.kiki.kuvat.fi

www.kiki.kuvat.fi
V8 TUNTERPIRTTI -94
URPOKIISSELI PIITLE -07