Uutiset:

NCF - 日産倶楽部フィンランド支部

Päävalikko

Hi from the Netherlands!

Aloittaja RGeris, lokakuu 22, 2014, 19:44:43

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

RGeris

Hello everyone.

My name is Roy and i come from the Netherlands. I'm the proud owner of a Nissan 200SX S13. Even though my project is not finished yet i started looking for a 240K GT C110 more then a year ago.

Sadly most 240K GTs in Europe have been exported to Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/United Arab Emirates. However i have seen that there are still some of these gems left in Scandinavia and i hope to find one there. So i figured registering on this forum might come in handy to find one more easily or to get information or parts in the future when i have one. This is my dream car and i wont rest before i own one. Sedan or Coupe doesnt matter to me as they're both beautiful to me.

IF anyone knows where i can find one for sale complete car, chassis, parts, coupe or sedan it doesn't matter please let me know!!  ;)

I'd love to see some pictures of your cars too :) As long as its Nissan/Datsun

mikan

Datsun 100A 1.4 turbo injection intercooler
+ vaihteleva määrä muita 100A Datsuneita

RGeris

Thanks! The grey one looks amazing  :D.
I have already seen the red turbo 240k GT once while doing some research, there are many more cool cars on Sami's Place. I'm amazed (and sad) to see that Finland has so many of these cars left compared to The Netherlands. I cant imagine the winters to be better.