Uutiset:

NCF - Suomen Nissan-kerho

Päävalikko

New Member from UK

Aloittaja Geordie, syyskuu 06, 2011, 01:14:02

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Geordie

Hello Suomi!!
I am a new member from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in NE England. I worked for 8 years making Primera front seats for Nissan at Sunderland.

Nice site you have here. I have visited Finland before, visiting places such as Turku, Tampere, Oulu, Muhos, Kuopio, Savonlinna. You have a beautiful country.

Here are some pics of my cars. For now I have a 2000 W11-144 Primera Wagon, and a 1990 B12 Sunny ZX Coupe.

This was my old P11 GT (I do not have this anymore)

Thank you for looking

Daset

Hello Geordie and welcome to our forum. There's place our international area. Sorry my bad english-language. I aren't a-grade student in english :D but there's http://www.ncf.fi/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=conversation
P12 Primera 1.6 Visia Traveller '05, J30 Maxima VG30E AT '91, Y30 Cedric SGL LD28 AT '85, LE10 100A 1.2 '76, KPLE10 120A Coupé '73, WD21 VG30 Pathfinder

kurttu

Welcome, sweet rides you have there!
Thanks for making my front seats. They don't look like much but they are the best car seats I've had.

Pastori

Cheerio! and welcome. You got some nice cars there 8-) There ain't too many international members here, so you are more than welcome to join us  :)
(B310 150Y -81, N10 150A -82, 330 220C -79), S30 240Z -72, 430 280C, Skoda Octavia 1.9TDI -00, VW Transporter -98

Geordie

Thanks guys.

I always look out for anything to do with Finland, since I visited some years ago. We have friends up in Muhos.

wanharouva

Hi and welcome here also from my behalf!  :)

Are you still working in Nissan or if not, what do you do at the moment?  :)

Geordie

LainaaHi and welcome here also from my behalf!  :)

Are you still working in Nissan or if not, what do you do at the moment?  :)
I left working for Nissan in 2004. Now I am a warehouse/stock manager for a company who supply high pressure pipe and fittings to make oil & gas rigs.

It would be great to visit Finland again someday.

I must have a good look around at some members cars, I am sure they will be beautiful. Do you have many car meets in Finland, where members get together and talk about cars??

micramies

Hi and welcome to this forum :)
Nice cars you have and working in car industry sounds interesting. Can you tell something about the process of making the front seats?
I guess there's basically the metal frame where it all begins, then the padding and lastly the cover but there's also the adjustment mechanicals, heater elements which are important here in Finland ;) and modern cars also have side airbags in the seats so it's probably much more complicated process than one would think?
Hopefully my English is understandable :P
Nyt: Kia Rio 1,2 LX -16 / Ex: Suzuki Alto -11 / Ex: Nissan  Micra 1,0 Hit -01 / Ex: Mazda 323 BG 1,6-16v GLX sed. -90 / Ex: Mazda 323 BD 1,3 HB -82

Pastori

You have friends in Muhos? Blimey, i live 20km from Muhos and used to work there few years back. We have a lot of old jap cars here in Oulu, but most of them are hidden in dark corners of old barns, waiting to be found..
(B310 150Y -81, N10 150A -82, 330 220C -79), S30 240Z -72, 430 280C, Skoda Octavia 1.9TDI -00, VW Transporter -98

petro

hi,
very nice model this GT
good luck........ ;)