Uutiset:

NCF - Suomen Nissan-kerho

Päävalikko

Meeting Photos - Portugal - 26/3/2011

Aloittaja Datsunbat, maaliskuu 30, 2011, 01:16:04

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Datsunbat

Hi friends!
On the last weekend I went on an event, a classic meeting but with something else, lots of food!
Every year on Beirã, near the border, the local make an event where the pig is the meal, is called "Matança do Porco"...and every year all classic fans are invited to participate for free!
Food, drinks and everything who went on the place with a classic is free to enjoy all the event...so I went!
Lots of Spanish cars, like Dodge, Fiat, Renault, Opel and lots of Portuguese cars too, as you will see.
It was a raining day, but just at night the weather changed radically!
Japanese brands were Datsun, Toyota and Mazda, then the others like Mini, MG, Ford, Renault, Land Rover and so on...
It was a brilliant event, and in the morning we made a rally paper and a peddy paper...lots of fun for the participants and locals, because some answers were very difficult to find...
The landscape was magnificent, in Marvão, with the old Castle surrounding the cars, and all the mountains a valleys could be seen...
I let you with photos now!

In the end, my 510 got like this...horrible...lots of work when I reach home...the photos speak for itselves...

Just the  japaneses ones...

In DATSUN we Trust!

Mies

K10 Micra DX -87
WD21 Terrano 3.0V6 jdm -93
E24 Caravan Gt-Cruise 2.7 tdi 4wd jdm -95
A32 Maxima 2.0
A33 Maxima 3.0 +2.0
Y31 Cedric HT VG30T jdm -91
N14 Sunny 1.6 x3
+K11/Y10/N16
+Mazda6