Uutiset:

NCF - Nissan Club of Finland

Päävalikko

B110 100% Restoration Project - Part 3

Aloittaja Datsunbat, tammikuu 27, 2009, 01:43:32

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Datsunbat

Hi friends!
Thank you all for the comments!!!

OH2KV: Thank You!!! About the pictures, that time that is need to load the all images is te reason for the creation of sucessive posts, part 2 and now the 3.
Mr: Vitorin garage is full of old vehicles! I'll put some resoration projects! But he had restored BMW 1800; Trabant, Austin Healey mk3, Toyota BJ 40, Alfa Romeo 1.6 GT Junior...and many more...I'll try to photograph some vehicles!!! Its a nice garage!

Today we will keep up to date!
These are the last photos I’ve took from this project…Last weekend I couldn’t went to Mr. Vitorino’s Garage…so there are none, but next one I’ll bring many many more news…

If you see the date from the photos you see…

From now on I’ll put photos in real time…I think the car is almost ready…but there are a few problem in getting the rear side quarter windows rubber!!! I’m almost giving up to search…If you know of some pair, original or not please make me know!!! I’ll appreciate it a lot!

Let get back to action…

This is the exhaust system!!! Cool…it’s from the trophee here in Portugal!!!

We’v changed the old rubber...

And the new one...

Mr. Vitorino working on the exhaust system! Making the last adjustments…I’m really expectable to ear the motor again…

Cool...isn’t it?

From the outside!

The doors rubbers...

Left door...

Right door...

The new interiors...they are similar to the original ones, but new!
The colour and the carpet are equal!

The radiator arrived  while we were waiting for another important parts, and we didn’t resist, we intaled it...

The new radiator cap...

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

The tablier clean...

This part went to where it belongs...

The new pedal rubbers fixed too...These are the old ones, more than thirty years of use…

The new ones...

The ventilator on its place!!!

The hood pusher...

And the rubber...

The speedometer cable and new tubes!!!

And the cumutator with new product...

Now ready!!!

The special electrical mass...

Already applied!!!

And look waht I’ve found on an old store!

The original gear oil

These are the battery tray suports!

And the whole car!

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

The cleanings!!!

The buttons...

Before...

After...

The rugs were cleaned too, this photo is not very good, it was taken when I start to clean them!!!

The nails that hold the carpet!

Before...

Then...

The new interiors…The first ones!

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Mr. Vitorino cleaning the fuse box!!!!

The tablier mounted....

And the whole parts...

The air button installed too

And then we close the garage...

And I tried a new wheel and gear shift…these are not for this car, but for another one!!!

Now we are at real time!!!
Next weekend I promises new photos of the work developed!!!
Maybe in March the car is finished!!! Hope so!!!

Cumps.
Mário

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hello friends!

Here are the latest news on my restoration Project!
Last weekend I woke up very hurly, around 7 o’clock to go to Sr. Vitorino’s garage!
We work a lot on and in the car, and the results are appearing week by week!

Lets take a look at the pictures!

Thanks you all guys for the comments made! They are so pleasant that Sr. Vitorino wants to learn English to answer some questions to you! Not kidding!!!

We put a lot of parts this weekend, some have arrived from the metallization process, and some were bought!
Aqui estão as últimas novidades!
The rubbers were the essential on this moment, and I bought them, except the ones from the rear quarter window, too hard to find…damned!!!
But I’ll not give up!!! I’m searching worldwide and maybe I can find ones!
Even my wife collaborated cleaning the belts!!!

Ok, but that’s enough talking…let’s rock!!!

The rubbers, yet on the package!

The symbols! Like new! Mr. Vitorino did the work!

My wife’s work, the belts!

And the parts from the metallization process!

We start the day putting the rear and front bumpers!

These are the srews for the bumpers...

Front bumper!

And the rear bumper!

The gás compartment were intalled the rubbers and the cap!

And here are the pumps now complete!

Superior part!

The armbands!

And the final...all complete! Ready to work again!

The locking system....

Now installed!

The engine parts!

The distributor!!!

And the other one! I don’t even know it’s name!

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

The water bag support!

Hood locks!

The hood spring!

The engine ventilator!!!

All the supports for the gasoline tubes!

Inside the trunk, the tyre support and the helper!

Even the carpet!

The trunk rubbers!

And the first rubber…!

And it stays close, its almost done the job on this part of the car!

And a general view!

The squeeze window rubber...

The glass was mounted too...

The doors lock and handle!

And I installed these parts too!

I hope you enjoy the evolution of this weekend! Next one I will have some more news!

Thanks you all!

Cumps.
Mário

In DATSUN we Trust!

Tero-75

Lainaa

Thanks you all guys for the comments made! They are so pleasant that Sr. Vitorino wants to learn English to answer some questions to you! Not kidding!!!
Tell him that I will personally teach him Finnish (or English) if he comes to fix my Datsun Cherry Coupe with me ;) ;D

Puh: 040-5636785
P11 2.0 SLX -98 purkuosia, TA12 -87 2.0 SGX aut; KN10 120A Coupé -81 + pikkuviri A14; B11 -84 (R.I.P E16 123hp 163Nm)
Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4TSi 2017, Suzuki GT 125R -76

Datsunbat

Hi there my friends!

Before I went into pictures, I want to thank you all for the comments made!
I’ll appreciate it a lot!

Tero-75 - Mr. vitorino accepts the deal!!! He said that here in Portugal there aren't models like yours...If you want you can send it to him to work...by the way, is your model easy to find in Finland? And what about the parts? Are easy to find too?
It's a nice car!!! I Never saw one alive!

Now, I’ll show you the work from the last weekend! Not much, but relevant…

Last weekend the electric circuit was checked, and it works very good!
The engine was filled up with oil because the next week it will start working again!
And the left door was started to mount too!

Next weekend I’ll have the car almost finished! I thik so!  

Here are the pics.

This was the last rubber I bought! From the hood!

The gas tube was also fitted on its place!

This tube is for the radiator send out the excess water…

The symbols…

And the oil that I use to move the engine, the pistons…is to prevent scratches…

The Left window glass!

And the glass support!!! Very rusty!

And the electric System! A friend of Mine! He Works as Electrician on a Alfa Romeo garage, and also have lots os classic cars, like Toyota Ta22, KP 61,  a Datsun b110 (4doors), 2 BMW’s 2002 and another ones! So, he’s good at what he’s doing!

After he went on the car, and in a couple of hours, the car worked well (just the electric system)!

Front lights…

Back Lights…

And a photo from the back…

Next week I’ll came certainly with a video of the car running!!! I hope so…It’s not for sure!!!

Hope you liked it…

Cumps.
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Tero-75

Lainaa
Tero-75 - Mr. vitorino accepts the deal!!! He said that here in Portugal there aren't models like yours...If you want you can send it to him to work...by the way, is your model easy to find in Finland? And what about the parts? Are easy to find too?
It's a nice car!!! I Never saw one alive!
Sending or driving the car to Portugal would not be that big problem, but I'd have to come back here beacuse of my work :-/
And even Mr. Vitorino would surely do excellent work, I want to take part and learn in every stage of fixing, even in those I yet can't do my self.

This Coupe model in not easy to find, the hatchback is little easier to find. Maybe under 20 in Finland. There are some also in Germany and U.K. They also have the facelift model of Coupe with bigger pumbers, E-series engine and square headlights, which Finland never had.

Some of the parts are quite easy to find, but some are very difficult to find, or they are very expencive. For example: Rear hatch supports have to be ordered from Japan, and they would cost 616€ a pair! Luckily I found an aftermarket pair from USA, 49$ a pair.
Puh: 040-5636785
P11 2.0 SLX -98 purkuosia, TA12 -87 2.0 SGX aut; KN10 120A Coupé -81 + pikkuviri A14; B11 -84 (R.I.P E16 123hp 163Nm)
Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4TSi 2017, Suzuki GT 125R -76

Datsunbat

Hi my friends!

I’ve got some more news!

But first I want to thank you all of you guys for supporting me in my restoration project!

Tero-75: Cool! Mr. Vitorino said that if you want you can come! It's a long way rigt, but...I understand you! You are a lucky guy...the car is amazing! I had never seen such a model like yours! Deserves an excellent restoration! The part that you mencion, expensive...I will look here for some parts, then I'll tell you something! Maybe there are!
About the part taht you say that you want to learn about the car...right, an excellent ideia, because at the end we can make a lot of thing by ourselves! It happened to me when I "dismantled" the car...even the tricks to take a part...
Thank you! And Good restoration for your car! If you want my help, just say it!!! OK!!!

On this weekend My A12 started rolling again!
I’m very pleased with it! The sound, the setting of the motor! Everything!!!
But before the photos I want to tell you that I met an old school guy, maybe 55 years old, and the offered me all Datsun material that he had bought for years!
Front brake pads, clutch and brakes main pump sets…lots of new material! Some I will use it…He is called Sr. Santana!!!We’ve talked for an hour…he know so many things about classics…he has a triumph herald, an Opel Rekord (1st serie), Lots of mini’s, Citröen 2cv, Fiat 127 and many many more! Amazing!
This is how our hobby works, we met lots of people!!!

So, lets go the the photos!

Obrigado Sr. Santana!!!

First, the parts that Mr. Santana gave me!

We start with the triangle rubber fot the window! But we didn’t have time to finish the window!

Mr. Vitorino recovered all the parts...

Ando n the the next weekend will be applied!

This past was hand-made by Mr. Vitorino! Mine was completely unuseful!

And the glass...all the system!

Then I put myself the interior vinyl! Very good!!!

The ignicion was put too!

And the engine almost ready!

And now, the moment that I was dreaming...the car working!
The mechanic took almost 2 hours to make all the settings! But…an incredible work!
The temperature run well, the gas indicator ok, the lights all work…and even the radio, that I set myself! When it started to play…a surprise! First band…Demmis Roussos! It looked like the rádio stopped 30 years ago and now began to play the same old song!
I think my 1200 is my “Christine”!!!

Now I will insert the video from the car running and setting, and even the radio working!

Hope you enjoy as much as me!

Thank you
Mário

Links:

Waking up the engine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqkg0GYZRfM

The radio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuOHRr3OFU

Obrigado
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

OH2KV

Great!
Now we are waiting to see the nice car "between register signs" and on the road !

Please, send us a report with pics then, too.

Muchas gracias, Mario ! !
Saludos, Esa.

Datsuneita 1977-1979. Ja suomalaisia mopoja liikaa.

Datsunbat

Hi my friends!

Thank you all for the comments!

OH2KV - I think that in one month the car will be on the road again!
Let's see, becausr Mr. Vitorino has already new projects and some parts didn't arrive until now! thank you!

Last weekend, as usually I went again to Sr. Vitorino’s  Garage.
We have put some parts on the car, and it’s almost ready for the last part!
I think in April the car is running on the road again!
Como já vem sendo hábito, lá fui este sábado mais uma vez até à oficina do Sr. Vitorino!
On the car we had work on the Windows and on friezes. A little clean up and some new parts that arrived.
Here are the photos…hope  you like them!
Cumps.
Mário

One mre part from the carpet...

The inside mirror and radiator caps

The rubber from the triangular window was replaced by a new one!

The window elevator and this part ready to fit on the door! This part that Mr. Vitorino is handling was handmade by him!

Now applied…

The interior of the door…

And the final result…

The friezes were all installed…

And now a new buy!!!!
This is something, I tell you! A new window glass!
I Bought it on a Nissan here in Portugal! It was all covered in dust, and I bought it because I was searching some parts and suddenly a Datsun Symbol makes me turn, and there it was, waiting for me! Even the guys from Nissan didn’t want to believe!!! I guess it was lucky!!!

And another parts to cover…These are the interior of the doors!

Tomorrow I’ll have some more news!!!

Cumps.
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hi folks!

Tomorrow I’ve some new and fresh news! I enjoy carnival a lot, but my Datsun is first, so I went into Mr. Vitorino’s garage and spent carnival holidays working on the car…

I’m near the final...so close that I can almost see the finish line!
Perhaps in April the car is on the road! I hope so!!!

On the last 2 days we’ve worked on new things, sucha as the rubber doors ans installing new items...here’s the result!!!

Hope you like…..

The new front window…and the frizzes that are very hard to put…we spent almost 2 hours putting the mirror…

Then, we didn’t resist, we installed the wiper arms and wipers!!! Before, they were cleaned up…

Then, on the inside, we put the inside mirror, the lamp, the handles on the ceiling…

And the lamp worked for about 2 minutes...just to test...and worked perfectly!

Then the doors came...and the new rubbers were put on!
We isolate the door where we didn’t want some extra-glue and then glue the door and finally installed the rubber!!! Nice work! No idea how it was made! For now on, I’m an expert…

This ine is ready to fit the car...

Then 2 internal rubbers...I showed them on previous posts! With these images I want you to see where the rubbers are installed, in case you want to buy some and complete the doors!

And for now that’s it! Nest Saturday I’ll return with some more news!!!

And the final photo!!! It looks ready “to rock”!!!!

Best Regards
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hi again folks!
Today I bring some more news!!!
The work is almost done…I almost can smell the exhaust on the road!!!

Here are the pictures...and tomorrow I’ll put some from the last Saturday…these are from the other weekend!!!

Thanks again
Mário

Mr Vitorino made the inside of the boxglove in inox...lot of work, but worthtable!
And the inside stayed almost ready!!!
The oil pressure valve broke…maybe because of being stopped for almost a year and 4 months…even one water tube needs to be substituted!!!
The isolator was also intalled…but better than words…the images!!!

Hope you enjoy them!!!

The oil pressure valve!!! A new one! It broke!!!

The new one!!!

The new govebox compartment, made of  Inox...

The wood of the back!!!
And mr. Vitorino making the forms…

The new carpets....

But first we isolate the floor...

The other part...

And this part is na exception...1200 didn’t bring it originally, but I think it will work in matter of protecting the metal from the weigh of people on the seat, because of the jumpers!!!

By the end, the car was like this...

Then...the all car covered with new carpets!!!

The details on the rugs...

And the final!!!

The seatbelts...i want to thank my wife...she washes and treated them very well...seem like new!!!

And for now that’s all!!!

Tomorrow I’ll bring some more news!!!

Best Regards
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hi again!

I’m back after 2 weeks with lot of work to do!
The photos are from the previous weeks, and tomorrow because I’m on Easter holidays I’ll work again on the car! Perhaps during April the car can be finished…it just need some interior work and installing some new parts!!!
Here are the latest photos, I hope you enjoy them!!! And at the same time the first video!!! That’s right, I’ve tried the car…just a slow move, but the first time in two years…

Here are the photos!

I’ve added a new fuel stainer...an original one, because the other one was a generic…just to clean the system!

A new water drain was installed too...

And a new water connecter, because the old one wasn’t in good shape...

The heat water hose it had to be substituted because on the last time the car run it lost some water...now the water system is completely new...

The new door locks...they weren’t working very well!!! So I solve the problem, even considering the thieves…ehehehehe!!!  

The new door groumets...they broke when I dismantle the car for the restoration project!

The new gear box knob!!!

And finally we isolate the car in this place...it didn’t make part of the car…but I think if we can add some details and isolate the car is better!!!

The new water bag...its a beautiful part...and with the car painted...gorgeous!

And the part from the gearbox, the extension…mine was good, but I wanted to put it new…

And here it is...

I bought a new pairo f wiper blades...all original...they are chrome, the other ones weren’t...these are the original...

We put the rear side window rubbers...

But then, some went wrong...the chrome parts weren’t in good conditions...so I’ve send them to a chrome restoration…perhaps within two weeks they are ready to hold the glasses again…

Then we move into the mechanic parts...we tune up the brakes, the clutch, the oil from the differential, the steering, the gear box…and in the end the car was ready for a walk…And I’ve tried it…

And then...the vídeo....here is the link!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-w9H9qh_k8

I hope you’ve ennjoyed the advances on the car...tomorrow I’ll work again on it...
Thank you all!!!

Cumps.
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Flame

The car looks absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work :)
Vw Touran -08, Seat Toledo -04, Sunny n13 hb 1.6 -88

Datsunbat

Hi folks!!!

Let’s wake up this topic for the final step!!!
I’ve been occupied with school stuff and the car kept behind! But no problem! He knows I like him and I’ll make him very happy!!! Ehehehe!

Flame: Thank You! This project is almost done!!! Almost 2 f...... years making the car...joining parts, reapiring metal and other material, lot of things... but it's like new!!! It was a challenge for me!!!
I hope the car will contribute!!!

Let’s talk about the things I’ve done on the car!!!

The water bag water tube…it was extremely difficult to find one from the same size!!! And it seem a normal thing!!! But for it’s on!!!

Then I take the old steering wheel cover, because on a photo the 2 parts weren’t from the same colour, and I didn’t like it...so I went on search for a new one...and at last I found one!!! Here it is!!!

Before...

Afterwards...

beautiful...

My rear right light had a problem, it didn’t fix the lamp...so I bought a new one!!!

On the car...

Then I insert the chrome pieces, they arrived home on the last week, went on a cherme process to be like new!
Here they are…

And then the rear side windows...

The new shockers...

And as last the sun protectors...(I don’t know the name)

And for this week is all...next week I think the seats will be ready, as well as the door panel...it’s almost done!!! Lot’s of details to finish the car until 16th May…I don’t know if I can be able!!!

Hope you like it…

Regards
Mário
In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hi folks!!!

I’m back with lots of good news!!!
Last weekend we almost finished the car!!! It isn’t yet because there are some original parts missing…essentially rubbers!!! But maybe this week (and tomorrow is Friday) should appear!!! Let’s see what happens!
We have worked on the inside, the interior metal plates, the seats, door interiors and…you’ll see…

On the 23rd May I want the car finished…I’m going to preset it on a fair…an on the 30th May I will have an encounter of old car here in Nisa, where I live! I’m organizing it…

Let’s star with the pictures!

The outside mirror was recovered by a new friend…Mr. Santana…he is an ace on painting…look at the mirror aspect…awesome!!!

Then Mr. Vitorino started to work...He restore the interior metal plates...I couldn’t find it anywhere, that’s te reason for this work on the plates! They are like new…

And these photos are the ones that cost me most!!!! After all the metal work Mr. Vitorino making a hole to fix the plates!

Afterward, I started to work!!! The gloves interior was mounted by me…Nice job, isn’t it? I have a question for you…do you know any 1200’s that carries an interior lamp on the glove department?

By the noon I went into the upholsterer and brought some parts...the interior and the half of the back seat!

I’ll start by the back...I don’t know the name of this part...But it’s excellent…

The plastic bolts for the part!

And applied...

Then a friend of mine appear on the garage to help us...Is Luís…and has a nice fu….car!!! Not Datsun, but awesome!!!

Then the rear interior cloth...

Mr. Vitorino very concentrated...

And the final result...

Right cloth...

And some metal parts that came with the previous material from the crome...

...and we make na alteration to the original...we cover the interior of the door with na adhesive plastic...is to prevent dust, cold and protect the cloth...when this model appear, as some others...the companies didn’t appy such material...but I think it’s better for the car...What you say?

My friend Luís helping and positioning the cloth...

Some attention on detail...

Anda t last the master...

After some minutes, the final result...awesome!

Then the right door...we’ve done exactly the same thing...

And the car with another view...

The rear seat...but just half...next Saturday We’ll finish the interior...

This is just a nice Picture...

Ando n the last Saturday we join 3 old cars on Mr. Vitorino’s garage!!!

The Alfa Romeo 1600 Gt Júnior from Luís...also restored by  Mr. Vitorino!

And this Mini, that was also restored by Mr. Vitorino…now the owner is making some changes!!!

And that’s all for today!!!

Next Saturday The car is done...I think!!!

I hope you liked the new stuff!!!

Thank you all
Mário

My 1200’s in Pijama...

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Hi friends…

Sorry for the silence obout my 1200’s restoration…it ended on the beggining of this month, August…I reached the main objective…

Here are the latest photos and the latest videos…and a new and different life for my 1200!

It has a been a long duration restore project, it took almost two years but it’s astonishing, the car has all the original details and runs like a beast…
I want to thank you all that followed the project, that gave me advices, that commented all the steps and everyone who saw the car growing up! Thank you all!!!
Until the moment I’ve made almost 1000 km’s and next week the car will be calibrated for the next 2000 km’s and just then it will be made the last adjustments…
I hope you liked this project as much as I, and the most important, that you learned something as I did, and in third place that my project influenced more people to restore more cars…
This project was made with all my dedication, strength, patience, and I won thins like Mr. Vitorino friendship, great professional and big friend…
I want to thank my wife for all the support she gave me, and for all the bad moods I pass when something went wrong, Hugo Castelo for all the parts he get me, Luís Martins for the support, Mr. Vitorino wife, and Mr. Vitorino, without him the 1200 was not the same, Nissan dealers around the world, the ones from Portugal for helping me categorizing parts and for the searches, lots of phone calls and many hours in searching for material (microfilms and catalogs)…and all the persons envolved on the project…
Let’s see the Datsun…

OBRIGADO!

The trunk leather installed…

And finally…

The rear window fixed with the chrome moldes…

The original caps...

And finally…

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

Then a problem occurred, the Datsun protectors had to be done again, the first ones were not the indicted, the paint started to pull off before applying, so I repeated all the process and made a repaint…I think they became better than before…

Afterwards they were applied…fantastic…

The new washer bag filled up with desiled water, because the clore can damage the interior fo the bag…

The front lights were focus…

In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

And we went on a ride to try it…first time complete outside the garage…I’ve waited many time for this…

After a few miles we return to the garage…

Luís appear and help us…he went to the supermarket and bought some beers…a well deserved ones…

And now the vídeos…hope you like!

YouTube - Datsun 1200 - 2 anos de restauro

YouTube - Datsun 1200 - Primeiros Km's...

YouTube - 1ª volta com o Datsun

YouTube - Datsun 1200 - Fast as a Shark
In DATSUN we Trust!

Datsunbat

The car went for the inspection centre on next Monday…no problem, it pass with no observation!
The employees of the centre asked so many questions, I spent with them more than an hour talking about aspects of the car!!!

Mr. Vitorino working on the ropes…

And then the voyage  to Portalegre…

First the tyres were calibrated, and at last the steering…
Next step the inspection centre…

They didn’t allowed me to take photos inside, but no problem, I understand…

Mr. Vitorino and a friend talking…

After inspection a new batery was installed…the trims and holders are new too…

And the final…total victory…new car…
Me and Mr. Vitorino…a well deserved photo…

And the car in my garage…

Lefting Vitorino’s garage to home…
YouTube - Restauro Datsun 019

I want to say that this Project hás not ended yet, because perfection didn’t exist. I will continue with some details…and the most important, a photographic session…
Thank you all again!!!
Mário
Ps: I’m searching for another Datsun to start a new project…I didn’t decide the model yet, but a 510 sss can be a good and nice choice, don’t know!!!
In DATSUN we Trust!

OH2KV

Very nice ! The smile in your face in the last video was maybe the best price in your project ?

We all Datsun- Nissan Finns are also very happy to see the wonderful car of yours, and we are smiling with you.

I`m hoping to meet you again here in our forum. Next weekend is traditional meeting for Finnish Japanese made autos, FinnJAE 2009.

Sorry, pages are maily in finnish language, some parts are in english, too.
http://www.finnjae.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=33

I also found some pictures token in FinnJAE 2004, link to those:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mikko1200/FinnJAE2004?feat=directlink#

There is nice cars, too.

Datsuneita 1977-1979. Ja suomalaisia mopoja liikaa.

Datsunbat

Hi everybody!

Thank you for the comments!

OH2KV: Thank You! You are right! The smile is the best price! i drove him around 1500 km's until now...it's a new car...It's better then never! It's again a new and very 1200's and I'm very proud for all of you followed my restoration!

In this moment I'm thinking in another resto...a 1600 SSS, I found some, but very rusty, no documents...I'll see what I can do for another beatiful Datsun, no matter the model...

Datsun rules!!!

Today I want to share you some photos I made yesterday, I went on a meeting and on way home I found a marvellous castle, so 1200 on the spotlights!!!

The car runs great, great sound, the water temperature holds at 90º and justo on urban the pointer passes the middle...

About gas, I made about 320 km’s with 17 litres…I suppose it’s good!

Let’s see the photos!!!

PS: I changed the wheels…they are now the BWA original from the car! It makes the car sportive...

Hope you like it!!!

Cumps.
Mário

I think this is the best photo...I’m not Professional on the art of photographing, but this one is great!!!

The 2 buddies....

In DATSUN we Trust!