Uutiset:

NCF - Nissan Club of Finland

Päävalikko

www.eu-z-club-net.com

Aloittaja cedricfan, syyskuu 07, 2005, 22:06:46

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

cedricfan

Probably a half a year ago I distributed an e-mail to all Z Clubs and their presidents about our common intension of building an EU Z Club Community site on the Internet for introducing national fellowships and sharing information amongst the European Z fellowships.

Unfortunately we are unable to see you and your machines down in mainland Europe very often; hence it would be very interesting to know little bit more about your club and its activities.

We had very exciting Z season, since the great number of local and international events, like Attersee in Austria, (where I was participating on), FoJ near Bayreuth and the Holland event where I could not go because my business meetings..

We have limited opportunity to meet personally, but the fellow feelings still exists beyond our great distances and borders because of the common interest in Zeds.

Therefore I would like to invite you to participate in our common intention to be represented on the European forum of Eu Z Club net.

Recently we have finished working on two German forum site based fellowships the www.z-zx-club.de and www.350zx.de intros and ready to proceed with couple of more.

Since the season has almost finished (we have two more local Hungarian events ...in late September and one in early October) I would like to proceed little bit
faster during the quite autumn and winter season.

Therefore please consider my proposal and let me know, when would we be able to start working on your Eu Z Club net sub-site.

So what I exactly need are three different things for the national section

1. Z club Introduction
2. News .... they would be little two three line infos on interesting
(local) stuff what you want to share with the Eu Z community.
3. Event ... the event plan is coming into this section …. Than later,
after the happenings.. some 10-15 lines about the events …about the programs, excitements, fun you were having...

Naturally you could submit international news and event information and
invitations (if you want) for the whole community.

Pease find the examples on the site (www.eu-z-club-net.com)

I hope you would not find my questions too inconvenient and you would be able to find some time for supporting our site building efforts..

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

With kind regards

May the Z force be with you

Sandor
Z Boss for Hungary
[email protected]
Kerhotoiminnan eläkeläinen
Suzukit GR650 & VX800, 924-Possu, MB-230CE, Xceed-PHEV